We make online shopping trustworthy and hassle-free. Our couture outfits are designed to fit perfectly, with future margins in mind. After you place your order and choose to click the box on product page (help in size / fit) 0r made to measure orders, we personally reach out to you to confirm measurements and provide video assistance to ensure accuracy.
How do I Understand Standard Measurement chart?
- We understand the importance of clear understanding of our standard chart and ready garment measurements for our customers.
- Our standard measurement chart provides exact body-fitted measurements and length without any looseness to ensure a perfect fit.
- We provide 3 inches of looseness in the chest and waist in ready-made garments to allow ease and comfort for growing children.
- For example, if the chest measurement on our standard chart is 22 inches, the ready-made garment's chest measurement would be 25 inches with extra margins.
- When considering length, we recommend providing the exact length only and avoiding any extra length preferences to ensure appropriate adjustments for flairs and fluffiness.
- For any questions or concerns about sizing, customers can connect with our size assistant expert at +919929544513.
- We strive to ensure that every outfit fits perfectly for your little one and are always here to help in any way we can.
How can I assure correct size in case of standard measurement?
- We understand the importance of fittings and correct size, and we want to assure you the same by providing the following details.
- Standard Measurements: To avoid extra costs of customization and single-piece making, we offer fixed patterns for customers selecting standard size.
- We advise customers selecting standard size to mention "help me with size" in the order notes available at checkout. This allows our team to double-check and suggest the nearest size that can fit your little one according to your preferences.
- You can also contact us before booking the order for any assistance.
- All assistance is provided on WhatsApp with the help of videos, and our technical team double-checks whether the inch tape and fittings are showing correctly or not.
- We always need fitted body measurements without any loosening.
- We're committed to providing you with the best fit possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
How does custom measurements work?
- Each child is unique and grows differently, so finding the perfect fit outfit can be challenging.
- Custom fittings or made-to-measure options are available to ensure the correct fit.
- To request a made-to-measure outfit, select the "made-to-measure" tab and click on the "help in right fit" option on the product page.
- Provide your phone number details in the order notes for the team to connect with you on WhatsApp.
- The technical team will guide you on how to take accurate measurements and provide other details.
- Record and share the video with the team for them to check the measurements and ensure they are taken correctly.
- The team will process the order accordingly and from the same day delivery timeline is counted. Delays are because of delayed measurements, we won’t be responsible and in such cases no refunds would be made.
- The outfits are made with a 3-inch allowance to accommodate for non-stretchable fabric and growth spurts.
- Only use a tailoring soft measuring tape for accurate measurements as Chinese inch tapes may not be reliable.
- In case of wrong measurements, delivery timelines will change accordingly, and the team will not be responsible.
- Written measurements are not clear enough for the team to ensure the perfect fit, so videos are necessary.
- If there are any wrong details, or the customer is unable to connect for measurements, the team will process the order after 72 working hours in standard measurements.