Pre Order - Elephant Parade Hand Baby Quilt
Please focus on body fitted measurements in the size chart and not on age while selecting the correct size.
Need it sooner?? Please book on EXPRESS DELIVERY. (option available at checkout)
- Our quilt is made with the finest cotton mulmul, ideal for your little one’s skin. Created using traditional, centuries old technique of block printing with carved wooden blocks, our quilts are Intricately hand stitched which makes them luxuriously soft and easy to maintain.
- Jaipur Hand Block printed and Hand Quilted
- 100% Natural Cotton Mulmul
- Inside Filling of unprocessed medicated cotton, ideal for a baby’s sensitive skin
- Tested for Color Fastness
Wash and Care
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly
- Do not bleach
- Follow the detailed instructions mentioned on product label
- No Returns / No Exchange
- We take immense pride in creating an original and exclusive product. Just as all beautiful creations of nature are unique, subtle variations may occur in design or colour. This product is individually handcrafted and not factory manufactured.
- These measurement of size are approx, they are hand made and can be slight less or big accordingly .
Please remember: Please note that you may need to pay customs/import fees. You will be asked by the courier to provide your ID or passport details (KYC). The name provided must be an exact match of the order to avoid delays or your parcel being destroyed. We would not held responsible for any courier delays as we use third party for such services.
For All shipments, if the customer is failed to clear or fulfill the local custom requirements within 10days from the date of arrival at destination, than the shipment will be automatically return back to Origin. And all the charges will be debited to the customer. In such a case , we cut the actual charges charged by shipping company from the amount paid by the customer or adjusted from the purchase made by the customer.
All shipments are subject to clearance at origin & destination customs and at destination, the customer is responsible for clearance. If duty, taxes/vat are levied, the customer has to paid for delivery.DELIVERY
- Estimated delivery in 3 to 5 business days from the day of dispatch from our warehouse.
- Please note estimated processing days and estimated shipping and delivery days are clearly mentioned separately under each outfit details (Product description). We request you to read details carefully before placing the order.
- Please note we use third party services for shipping and delivery . Number of days for delivery are just an estimate at https://www.janyascloset.com/We don't guarantee on exact days due to covid-19 pandemic. Though We would try our best to coordinate for any delays if informed to us by you and help it reach as soon as possible. For more details click here
- There may be delays in deliveries due issues in logistics relating to COVID-19 . For more details click here
- We don't refund money . We provide credit note to be used only at https://www.janyascloset.com/
- 15% restocking fees would be deducted from the actual amount (amount invoice to the customer) for credit note.
- Credit note to be used within 6Months from the day of issue.
- We dont offer reverse pick up and do not reimburse shipping charges. No returns on final sale, accessories, promotion and custom pieces .
- For more details click here.